• There should be no oxygen in the fermenter (production tank-digester).
• Animal wastes that have received antibiotics should not be inserted into the production tank.
• Organic waste with detergents should not be inserted into the production tank,
• A sufficient amount of nitrogen should be present for the formation and growth of new bacteria in the environment.
• Acidity in the production tank should be pH = 7.0 – 7.6.
• Organic acid concentration should be around 1,500 mg / liter.
• Temperature in the digester should be constant at between 35°C to 56°C.
• Environment should be dark. No light should enter the digester.
• Optimum water content in the digester is 90%. In no case should this be less than 50%.
• There should be sufficient amount of organic material to feed methane bacteria.
Metric Tons Reduction in Carbon Emissions